Trip to Lake Garda in Bardolino
Dear friends of Lake Garda,
the journey to Lake Garda is again largely normal for all Europeans. There is no quarantine to fear, neither in Italy nor on return. As of next week, Germany's formal travel warning for travel in Europe will also be lifted.
What you need to know for the journey:
• Arrival by car is possible via both Austria and Switzerland.
• People from one household can use their car in Italy without restrictions
• Friends and couples from different households can drive together as far as Lake Garda, but must wear a mask. The two front seats are occupied, as well as each rear seat with 2 people each (the passenger seat remains free in Lombardy)
• Petrol stations, rest areas and workshops are open as normal
• Deutsche Bahn has not yet resumed the Munich - Verona route
• First flights from Frankfurt to Verona and from Munich to Venice from next week.